Job Title: Senior Lawyer, Bahrain
Are you looking for a new challenge and a potential move overseas?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lawyer at a law firm in Bahrain who is seeking an experienced candidate with international commercial exposure to join their team.
- Advise on corporate and commercial law, manage corporate/commercial matters for retained clients as well as handle in-house legal issues for large retained business groups
- Advise on implications and implementation of new legislation
- Arrange/coordinate necessary licenses from the Central Bank of Bahrain and other regulators and ensure compliance on behalf of clients
- Draft and negotiate transactional agreements/documents and advise on their implementation
- A qualified solicitor/lawyer/attorney with a minimum of 8-10 years’ post qualification experience, ideally within an international law firm
- A strong background in commercial law, comfortable in an international environment
- A high achiever and superb project manager, calm and flexible under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of cultures and working practices
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back