Job Title: Senior Commercial Property Lawyer, Dublin ( 5+ PQE)
Our Client, a highly respected leading law firm in Dublin is actively seeking to recruit a Senior Commercial Property Lawyer to join their growing Commercial Property team in Dublin.
- You will be working directly with the firms international client base on complex and challenging commercial real estate transactions
- You will be involved in the negotiation of commercial leases and agreement for leases for both landlords and tenants
- You will be involved in the commercial real estate aspects of corporate transactions, including the sale and purchase of both private and public companies
- You will be advising owner/occupiers on the acquisition of office, industrial and manufacturing premises
- You will be involved in the acquisition, disposal and financing of single assets, asset portfolios and loan portfolios
- You will be involved in real estate aspects of liquidations and receiverships
- 5 + PQE in Commercial Property law from a highly respected practice in Ireland, the UK or another common law jurisdiction
- A strong academic track record and technical expertise
- Commercial leasing experience
- Highly analytical with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused and committed to consistently exceeding client expectations
- Collaborative, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Enjoy the law you practice and are hardworking and resilient
- An ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- A Strong team player but able to work on own initiative when required
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful hire.
The firm offers a wide, tailored learning and development programme giving you the opportunity to develop strong business and practice management skills.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back