Job Title: Senior Associate Banking, Dublin
Our Client, a highly respected award winning International Law Firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Banking Solicitor to join their growing Banking & Finance team in Dublin.
They assist clients in delivering complex financing transactions to meet their funding requirements on a cost-effective basis.
Working for a broad and prestigious client base of financial institutions in relation to all areas of corporate banking and finance work including;
Corporate lending and security
Leveraged and acquisition finance
Asset based lending and asset finance
Real estate finance
Healthcare funding, public sector finance, hotel finance and renewables finance
- You will have 7+ PQE in Banking & Finance law from a highly respected practice in Ireland, the UK or another common law jurisdiction
- You will strive for excellence in all aspects of your profession
- You will thrive in a collegiate senior management team focused on excellent communication
- Analytics and attention to detail will be second nature to you
- You will have excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- This role will suit an ambitious lawyer who would like to be part or a large international firm and enjoy the access to clients and high level of work that comes with this opportunity
Interested applicants should contact Mia Barry in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back