Job Title: Senior Associate Banking, Dublin
Our Client a leading international law firm is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Banking Solicitor to join their Banking team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation with genuine opportunities for further career advancement.
Working for a broad and prestigious client base of financial institutions in relation to all areas of corporate banking and finance work including:
- Real Estate Finance
- Development Finance
- Acquisition Finance
- 5+ years PQE in the area of banking and finance law,
- Excellent academic record
- Commercial acumen and excellent analytical skills
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- An ability to carry out business development functions
- An ability to contribute knowledge and expertise to key areas
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Motivated and adaptable with a positive outlook and with a good work ethic
- Good time management and strong organisational skills
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back