Job Title: Real Estate Solicitor, Dublin
Our client a leading international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join their highly collegiate Real Estate team.
The role will offer exposure to a top calibre client base while also offering the successful candidate good work life balance in a supportive environment.
Working directly with client base the successful candidate will be involved in the following:
- Commercial Property transactions dealing with sales and acquisitions, including retail, industrial and office developments and large portfolio investment projects
- Residential conveyancing for high value transactions
- Drafting and advising landlords and tenants on commercial and private leases
- Advice on property finance and refinancing
- Qualified Solicitor with 2 years + PQE in commercial and residential property
- Strong academic record and technical expertise
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused and collaborative with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin click on Legal Jobs Dublin
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back