Job Title: Real Estate Solicitor, Dublin
Our client a leading international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join their highly collegiate Real Estate team in Dublin.
The role will offer exposure to a top calibre client base while also offering the successful candidate good work-life balance in a supportive environment.
Working directly with the client base the successful candidate will be involved in the following:
- Commercial Property transactions dealing with sales and acquisitions, including retail, industrial and office developments and large portfolio investment projects
- Residential conveyancing for high-value transactions
- Drafting and advising landlords and tenants on commercial and private leases
- Advice on property finance and refinancing
- Qualified Solicitor with 2 years + PQE in commercial and residential property
- Strong academic record and technical expertise
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused and collaborative with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 85 865 8481 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back