Job Title: Product Regulatory & Liability / Life Sciences Lawyer, Dublin
Our client a leading Irish law firm wishes to recruit an Associate or Senior Associate to join their highly regarded Products Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work in this specialist area and join the only standalone Products team in Ireland.
Providing product regulation advice to clients in the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Food, Agriculture, Beverage, and Technology sectors. The team provides advice in the following areas:
- Defence of defective products litigation
- Product safety and regulation
- Labelling and advertising
- CE marking and related regulations
- Supply chain security
- Insurance and professional risks
- Distance sales regulation and eCommerce laws
- WEEE and other waste obligations
- 2 years + post qualification experience in life sciences, consumer products, healthcare – contentious and non-contentious;
- Experience in product liability, particularly healthcare product liability defence, will be a distinct advantage;
- Experience in life science advisory work will be a distinct advantage;
- Candidates with defence litigation in the insurance sector will be considered.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back