Job Title: Paralegal / Legal Executive (Healthcare), Dublin
Our Client, a top Irish Law Firm is searching for an outstanding Paralegal/Legal Executive to join their leading Healthcare department.
- Provision of accurate pro-active paralegal /legal secretarial support to the healthcare team;
- Preparation of correspondence, briefing documents, court documents, reports and presentations;
- Scheduling meetings and court appearances;
- Conducting research on behalf of Solicitors on the team;
- Familiarity with legal documents and proven paralegal experience;
- 2 – 4 years similar experience from a legal firm or in house legal department;
- Proven paralegal/legal secretarial support experience;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player but also equally comfortable to use own initiative;
- Willingness to grow within the organisation;
- A keen interest in healthcare is required
Excellent salary and package is on offer for the right candidate
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back