Job Title: Paralegal / Legal Executive (Healthcare), Dublin
Our Client, a top Irish Law Firm is searching for an outstanding Paralegal/Legal Executive to join their leading Healthcare department.
- Provision of accurate pro-active paralegal /legal secretarial support to the healthcare team;
- Preparation of correspondence, briefing documents, court documents, reports and presentations;
- Scheduling meetings and court appearances;
- Conducting research on behalf of Solicitors on the team;
- Familiarity with legal documents and proven paralegal experience;
- 2 – 4 years similar experience from a legal firm or in house legal department;
- Proven paralegal/legal secretarial support experience;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player but also equally comfortable to use own initiative;
- Willingness to grow within the organisation;
- A keen interest in healthcare is required
Excellent salary and package is on offer for the right candidate.
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin join our Legal Jobs Dublin group on Linkedin.
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back