Job Title: Opportunities for Lawyers in Offshore Law Firms
Fancy a higher income with a low or no tax rate? Need a change in environment? Interested in a warmer climate with only a 15 minute commute? Interested in gaining offshore experience?
Opportunities: Cayman, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda
- Of Counsel / Partner Level:from a magic circle firm (or equivalent in Commonwealth countries or the English bar), some contentious insolvency background would be a plus
- Global Leading firm: 6 to 8 years’ PQE Lawyer – Strong corporate insurance experience required
- Global firm: 3-5 years’ PQE– Experienced lawyer with a corporate, funds and finance background, must be Commonwealth/England and Wales qualified
- Senior Associate Dispute Resolution: 5+ years’ PQE– Strong litigation background along with excellent academics required
- Newly Qualified Lawyers– Dispute resolution & insolvency, finance, funds & investment management
- Senior Risk Analyst – Risk & Compliance Manager – Strong understanding of AML frameworks or compliance required, UCITS exposure an advantage.
Although some of the above roles have been put on hold due to the global pandemic, we expect recruitment to resume in due course.
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6392924 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back