Job Title: Opportunities for Lawyers in Offshore Law Firms
Fancy a higher Income with a low or no tax rate? Need a change in environment? Interested in a warmer climate with only a 15 minute commute? Interested in gaining OFFSHORE experience?
Current Opportunities: Cayman, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda
- Of Counsel / Partner Level: from a magic circle firm (or equivalent in Commonwealth country) or the English bar. Some contentious insolvency background would be a plus.
- Global Leading firm: 6 to 8 years PQE Lawyer, Strong Corporate Insurance experience.
- Global firm: 3-5 years PQE ,Experienced lawyer with a strong corporate, funds and finance background, must be Commonwealth – England and Wales qualified
- Senior Associate Dispute Resolution: 5+ years PQE, Must have strong litigation background along with excellent academics
- Newly Qualified Lawyers : Dispute Resolution & Insolvency, Finance, Funds & Investment Management
- Senior Risk Analyst – Risk & Compliance Manager: 4 +years’ experience, Strong understanding of AML frameworks and or Compliance – UCITS exposure
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back