Job Title: Newly Qualified Employment Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a highly regarded Irish law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a newly qualified Employment Lawyer to join their growing team in Dublin.
This dedicated team of employment lawyers provides expert advise to a wide range of clients in Ireland and internationally.
- Advising clients in relation to general employment matters, including;
- Bullying, harassment and stress claims;
- Equality Issues;
- Absence management;
- Performance management;
- Disciplinary and grievance processes, etc.
- Reviewing and drafting employment policies, employment contracts and handbooks
- Advise on health and safety
- Industrial relations disputes
- Newly Qualified Solicitor who completed a seat in Employment Law in a leading practice in Ireland or the UK;
- Excellent technical knowledge of current employment legislation and case law;
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met;
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work on one’s own initiative;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team within the Firm, with other advisors and with clients;
There is a top salary and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate with strong bonus potential
Interested applicants should call Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on + 353 878505621 or email email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back