Job Title: Newly Qualified Employment Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a highly regarded international law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a newly qualified Employment Lawyer to join their growing team in Dublin.
This dedicated team of employment lawyers provides expert advice to a wide range of clients in Ireland and internationally.
- Advising clients in relation to general employment matters, including;
- Bullying, harassment and stress claims;
- Equality Issues;
- Absence management;
- Performance management;
- Disciplinary and grievance processes, etc.
- Reviewing and drafting employment policies, employment contracts and handbooks
- Advise on immigration law
- Advise on health and safety
- Industrial relations disputes
- Newly Qualified Solicitor who completed a seat in Employment Law in a leading practice in Ireland or the UK;
- Excellent technical knowledge of current employment legislation and case law;
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met;
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work on one’s own initiative;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team within the Firm, with other advisors and with clients;
There is an attractive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate with a strong emphasis on continuous professional development, mentoring and career development
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin click on Legal Jobs Dublin
Interested applicants should contact Mia Barry in strict confidence on +353 1 6392924 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back