Our Client, a leading Irish law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a newly qualified Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Property team. The firm acts for a diverse range of Irish and international clients and has a fast- growing client base.
The role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including the following:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- Acting on behalf of developers
- Acting on behalf of lending institutions in the review of title and property requirement of banking transactions.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in lease negotiations, assignments, sub-lettings and surrenders
- An in-depth knowledge of all aspects of property law
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple transactions
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.