Job Title: Listings Agent, Dublin
Our Client, a leading law firm, is seeking a Listings Agent to join their growing and developing Listings team in Dublin.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team with excellent opportunities for further career development and progression.
- Advising clients on the listing of debt securities on Euronext Dublin
- Submitting filings to Euronext and co-ordinating the listing process
- Acting as a primary point of contact for clients
- Keeping abreast of any relevant regulatory changes/updates that may impact listing procedures
- Advising clients on seeking documentation approval by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Liaising, reviewing, annotating and negotiating between clients, legal counsel and Euronext
- Solid experience in a listings or legal/ISDA Documentation role
- Hardworking and ambitious with the gravitas to manage and develop solid client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Prospectus Directive, Transparency Directive and Market Abuse Directive as well as the listing guidelines of the Irish Stock Exchange/Euronext
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back