Job Title: Listings Advisor, Dublin
Our Client, a leading law firm, is seeking a Listings advisor to join their growing and developing Listings team in Dublin.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team with excellent opportunities for further career development and progression.
- Advising a diverse international client base on the listing of debt securities on Euronext Dublin
- Maintain a high level of client contact and interaction with the Central Bank of Ireland and Euronext
- Submit filings to Euronext and co-ordinate the listing process
- Liaise with both clients and regulators on the disclosure conditions and schedules to guarantee an efficient approval process through
- Keeping abreast of any relevant regulatory changes/updates that may impact listing procedures
- Advising clients on seeking documentation approval by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Liaising, reviewing, annotating and negotiating between clients, legal counsel and Euronext
- Solid experience in a listings or legal/ISDA Documentation role
- Strong client management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Prospectus Directive, Transparency Directive and Market Abuse Directive as well as the listing guidelines of the Irish Stock Exchange/Euronext
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process large volume of materials on a timely basis
- Candidates with Trustee, Funds, Structured Finance, Legal, financial services backgrounds will also be considered
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back