Job Title: Knowledge Management – Funds, Dublin
A leading Irish law firm is looking to hire a knowledge manager to give support in their busy Funds department. This role focuses on the funds industry, including the design and delivery of learning and development programmes.
In this role you will work closely with the business leaders, including Funds and L&D and it requires constant communication and research to ensure the knowledge base it at the very top level at all times. This is an opportunity for an experienced lawyer to share their wealth of knowledge of the funds industry and to continue to develop but within a less demanding support role.
· Conduct constant research
· Monitoring new and proposed relevant Irish and EU legislation and case law
· Support and advice the Asset Management Group
· Producing internal current awareness bulletins for firm-wide circulation
· Assessing the implications of relevant legal and regulatory developments for practice
· Contributing to development of “house views” and agreed positions on technical issues
· Assisting with the production of briefings papers and presentations for clients
· Developing and managing collections of valuable knowhow within the asset management and investment fund industry
· Developing, reviewing and updating precedents and practice tools on an ongoing basis
· Designing and delivering training materials
· Communicating know how and precedent developments to the firm
This is a great opportunity to join a top tier firm renowned for the strength and depth of its client relationships. These are possible as the firm can offer a best in class service and the Knowledge Manager / PSL is a key part of this service. With this role comes a very attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours.