Job Title: IP/IT and Data Protection Lawyer, International Law Firm, Dubiin
Our Client an international law firm is seeking to recruit an IP/IT and Data Protection Lawyer to advise on technology-related matters as part of a Commercial Technology Team.
- To advise clients in relation to licensing, data protection, outsourcing e-commerce, data privacy, advertising and Intellectual property matters;
- To draft and negotiate technology contracts, outsourcing contracts, Licencing agreements and e-commerce terms & conditions;
- Qualified Solicitor with 2+ years PQE in IP/IT law with a reputable technology department in a respected firm;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role;
The firm is offering an exceptional package to the right applicant.
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back