Job Title: IP/IT & Data Protection Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client is seeking to recruit an IP/IT Lawyer to advise on technology-related matters as part of a Data & Technology Team at one of Ireland’s leading Irish law firms in Dublin.
- To advise international and domestic clients in relation to licensing, data protection, outsourcing e-commerce, data privacy, cyber security, advertising and Intellectual property matters;
- To draft and negotiate technology contracts, outsourcing contracts, Licensing agreements and e-commerce terms & conditions;
- Qualified Solicitor with 1 to 4 years PQE in IP/IT law with a reputable technology department in a large or medium sized firm;
- Sound commercial judgement and excellent analytical and drafting skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work as part of a team and to deal directly with clients;
This role will appeal to an ambitious lawyer who is keen to work in a dynamic and friendly team. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back