Job Title: Insurance Litigation Associate, Dublin
Our Client a global law firm is seeking a talented Insurance disputes solicitor to join their leading team of specialist insurance lawyers in Dublin.
- Running your own caseload, under supervision including interacting with Clients, attending settlement talks and running cases to trial
- Advising insurance companies on policy wording interpretation
- Advising insurance companies on coverage disputes, D&O claims, PPI claims, professional indemnity claims and subrogation claims
- Defending insureds, including financial institutions, directors and professionals, in proceedings brought by third parties
- 1 – 3 years’ post-qualification experience particularly in defendant insurance experience with a leading firm in Ireland or the UK
- Ideally, you will have experience working on Professional Liability, or Financial Institutions’ liability and Directors’ and Officers’ liability cases
- Experience working on property damage and environmental liability claims would be ideal
There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate with strong bonus potential
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin click on Legal Jobs Dublin
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back