|Our client, a leading international law firm, is currently looking for Lawyers and Senior Associates with experience in construction/projects to join their market leading Infrastructure practice in Sydney.
The team regularly advises the government and the private sector on their most complex infrastructure transactions across multiple jurisdictions and sectors.
· 3+ years’ PQE in front-end construction within a leading private practice firm or in-house
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Superior drafting skills
· Able to negotiate contracts for sale and commercial leases effectively
· Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
· Must be team-focused but also be able to work independently
· Ability to supervise and nurture junior lawyers
· Ability to lead negotiations on acquisition of buildings/land
· Compulsory acquisition knowledge would be preferred but not compulsory.
· A proactive, positive and energetic approach and committed to providing excellent service and build client relationships