Job Title: Funds Associate ( NQ to 5 Years PQE), Dublin
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Funds Lawyer to join our clients market-leading Funds and Investment Management team in Dublin.
This role offers the opportunity to join a firm with a truly progressive and entrepreneurial culture with the opportunity to gain both domestic and international experience.
The successful candidate will become part of a well-established and highly experienced team who provide expert advice on the following:
- Advice on the establishment, operation, and regulation of a broad spectrum of Irish regulated funds including UCITS and AIF’s;
- Advice on the establishment of AIFM’s, UCITS and MiFiD management companies
- Drafting fund documentation;
- Advising on anti-money laundering issues;
- Advising on day-to-day legal, operational and administration issues relating to funds;
- Advising Investment Managers, Fund Custodians and Fund Administrators on regulatory issues that may affect them and negotiating on their behalf;
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales and have NQ to 5 years PQE in this area;
- Experience working in Funds with a leading law firm in Ireland or the UK;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong drafting skills;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin click on Legal Jobs Dublin
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back