Job Title: Corporate PSL (Part Time)
A leading Irish law firm is looking to hire a lawyer to give support in their busy Corporate department. This role focuses on M&A, including the design and delivery of learning and development programmes.
In this role you will work closely with the business leaders, including Corporate and L&D and other M&A Partners and it requires constant communication and research to ensure the knowledge base it at the very top level at all times. This role can either be on full time or part time basis.
· Conduct constant research
· Monitoring new and proposed relevant Irish and EU legislation and case law
· Producing internal current awareness bulletins for firm-wide circulation
· Assessing the implications of relevant legal and regulatory developments for practice
· Contributing to development of “house views” and agreed positions on technical issues
· Assisting with the production of briefings papers and presentations for clients
· Developing and managing collections of valuable knowhow
· Developing, reviewing and updating precedents and practice tools on an ongoing basis
· Designing and delivering training materials
· Communicating know how and precedent developments to the firm
This is a great opportunity to join a top tier firm renowned for the strength and depth of its client relationships. These are possible as the firm can offer a best in class service and the Professional Support Lawyer is a key part of this service.