Job Title: Corporate M&A Lawyer, Dublin
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Irish commercial law firm for an outstanding Senior Associate to join their corporate finance team in Dublin.
Experience in the following areas is essential:
- M&A and de-mergers (including drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements)
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Technology & IP
- Competition & EU Law
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Ideally, you will have 3-5 years PQE in a corporate environment within a large, medium or boutique law firm and you will have achieved excellence and have a proven track record in:
- Communications, negotiation and influencing
- Business development
- Team building, coaching and development
- Planning and organisation skills
- Achieving results
- Technical ability and understanding
- Strong client management skills
For further information on legal jobs in Dublin, please call Keane McDonald on +353 1 6087713.
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back