Job Title: Corporate Lawyer, Sydney
Our client, an award winning Australian Law firm with a reputation that is second to none, is currently seeking a senior Corporate Lawyer to join their Sydney office.
- You will act on equity capital market transactions
- Advise on public M&A transactions, private M&A transactions as well as on corporate and securities law matters
- 6+ years’ experience with strong exposure to ECM, experience working on regulated/public M&A would be a plus
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills
- Superior technical knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws and takeovers regulation
- The ability to work effectively with clients and with other advisers involved in the transaction
- Somebody with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- an ambitious high performer, looking to work in an environment where your performance will be duly recognised and rewarded
- demonstrate a desire to work on high profile and technically challenging transactions
Interested applicants should contact Yvonne Kelly in strict confidence on +61 405 216 810 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back