Job Title: Corporate Lawyer , 2+ PAE, Sydney
Our Client, a top tier Corporate Law firm, is currently recruiting for an ambitious Corporate Lawyer with 2 + years experience to join their team in Sydney.
The Corporate group advises on public and private M&A, equity capital markets transactions, joint ventures, company law and governance matters.
- Public company takeovers and schemes of arrangement.
- Private mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals.
- Private equity transactions.
- IPOs, placements, rights issues, buy-backs and capital reductions.
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rule advice work.
- Establishment and structuring of listed and unlisted investment vehicles
- 2+ years PAE experience working in either public/private M&A, funds, ECM
- A desire and capacity to work on high profile and challenging matters.
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
If you are looking to advance your career with a firm that is ambitious and full of talented individuals with a warm culture, this could be the move for you
Interested applicants should contact Yvonne Kelly in strict confidence on +61 405 216 810 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back