Job Title: Construction Projects & Energy Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a highly regarded international law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Construction Lawyer to join their dedicated Construction Projects and Energy team in Dublin.
- Advise clients on major infrastructure projects, renewable energy projects and complex procurement matters.
- Advise funders, developers, employers and contractors on all aspects of construction law, specialising mainly in non-contentious areas.
- Drafting and negotiating bespoke construction contracts.
- Advising the public and private sectors on Public Private Partnerships.
- Advising on all aspects of Irish and European public procurement, including the conduct of tender procedures, procurement challenges and the rights and obligations of contracting authorities.
- Qualified solicitor admitted to practice in a common law jurisdiction
- Excellent academic achievement
- 1 to 3 years PQE in the field of projects and construction law with a leading firm
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Hardworking and ambitious with the gravitas to manage and develop solid client relationships
This is an outstanding opportunity to be with the best team in the Projects & Construction sector.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back