Job Title: Construction Litigation Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a top tier law firm is seeking to recruit a Construction Litigation Lawyer to join its Commercial Litigation Group.
- Working alongside leading litigation lawyers, this is a new role with a view to expanding the firms’ construction disputes team;
- Working with Irish and international clients, advising on construction dispute management including construction mediation, conciliation, arbitration, adjudications, other ADRs and Court proceedings;
- Advising clients in relation to complex construction and engineering disputes;
- Strong academic background;
- Senior Solicitor or Associate with 1 to 3 years’ PQE specialising in construction related disputes Competencies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent drafting skills and transactional experience;
- Ability to work within a strongly team-focussed environment and autonomously when required;
- An ability to quickly understand key business issues and strategic objectives;
- Be ambitious and driven to provide innovative solutions;
- An excellent communicator and a natural leader;
Interested applicants should contact Carrie Richmond in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back