Job Title: Construction Lawyer, 2-4 years PQE, Sydney
Our client, a leading international law firm is currently recruiting for a Construction Lawyer to join their leading Construction team in Sydney.
With a strong focus in the energy and infrastructure sector the key responsibilities for this role are as follows;
Assisting Partners and Senior Associates in the following areas:
- Assisting in project delivery advice
- Dispute resolution advice including negotiation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, adjudication, and expert determination
- Preparing litigation documents, including documents for evidence, discovery and expert and barrister briefs
- Assist with business development and marketing initiatives including keeping up to date with recent court decisions and market intelligence for the construction industry.
- A minimum of 2 years PQE gained within a construction practice at a top tier or large international firm
- Demonstrated experience working on a range of back end construction matters
- Strong client liaison skills
- Excellent analytical, drafting and communication skills
- The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and friendly
You will enjoy working with a highly successful team and receive training and career guidance which is second to none in the Australian market.
For further information on legal jobs in Sydney, please call Keane McDonald on +61 405 216 810
Interested applicants should contact Yvonne Kelly in strict confidence on +61 405 216 810 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back