Job Title: Commercial Technology Lawyer, 5+PQE, London
A UK Top 20 law firm, with an enviable list of global technology clients, is looking for a confident Commercial Technology lawyer to join their expanding team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with a genuine interest and experience in technology and the companies that drive innovation globally.
- You will advise technology companies on all areas of commercial legalities
- You will advise on all aspects of consumer law, specifically on e-commerce platforms and on data protection
- You will be encouraged and supported actively to develop business and your own specialisms and client contacts
- You will be expected to play a supporting role to the partners
- The role will involve a high level of client contact and you will conduct client meetings and negotiations under the supervision of the partners
- You will have strong commercial technology experience, including working with tech companies at all stages
- Experience of consumer law, e-commerce and data protection
- You will be a solicitor or a barrister with experience in private practice or in-house
- Hold at least a 2.1 honours degree in any discipline
- You will understand corporate support and have solid project management experience
- Exposure to working with US companies is desirable
- You will have a strong analytical ability and interpersonal and communications skills
- You will need to be able exercise sound judgement and decision making and be able to work in pressurised situations
- And you will have a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a collegiate and successful team in a top London law firm that truly invest in their people.
Interested applicants should contact Mia Barry in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back