Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor, Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor with a leading commercial firm in Dublin.
The successful candidate will receive excellent mentoring from Partners and Senior Associates and the opportunity to avail of a world class tailored learning and development programme.
- Working directly with an international client base on complex and challenging commercial property transactions
- Negotiation of commercial leases and agreements for both landlords and tenants
- Advise on commercial real estate aspects of corporate transactions including the sale and purchase of both private and public companies
- Advise owner/occupiers on the acquisition of office, industrial and manufacturing premises
- Advise on the acquisition, disposal and financing of single assets, asset portfolios and loan portfolios
- Real estate aspects of liquidations and receiverships
- Newly qualified to 3 years PQE with experience of working in a leading commercial property team
- Strong academic track record and technical expertise
- Highly analytical with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused and committed to exceeding client expectations
- Collaborative with the ability to build internal and external relationships
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Team player who can work on own initiative when required
Interested applicants should contact Mia Barry in strict confidence on +353 1 6392924 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back