Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor, Dublin
Our Client, a leading Irish law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their highly regarded Property team in Dublin.
The role will offer excellent career development opportunities and continued support through mentoring and a cutting edge learning and development programme.
The firm acts for domestic and international investors, financial institutions, developers, retailers and owners/occupiers across the full range of commercial property transactions including:
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Loan portfolio transfers
- Real estate funds
- Development deals
- Lease transactions
- Real estate finance
- A strong academic background
- 2 to 5 years relevant professional experience gained in a leading firm
- Excellent technical and drafting skills and a good eye for detail
- A track record of excellence in client servicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- An ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin join our Legal Jobs Dublin group on Linkedin.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back