Job Title: Commercial Property Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a leading Irish law firm, is actively seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Lawyer to join their highly regarded Property team.
The role will offer excellent career development opportunities and continued support through mentoring and a cutting edge learning and development programme.
The firm acts for domestic and international investors, financial institutions, developers, retailers and owners/occupiers across the full range of commercial property transactions including:
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Loan portfolio transfers
- Real estate funds
- Development deals
- Lease transactions
- Real estate finance
- A strong academic background
- NQ to 5 years relevant professional experience gained in a leading firm
- Excellent technical and drafting skills and a good eye for detail
- A track record of excellence in client servicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- An ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back