Job Title: Business Development Manager, Law Firm, Dublin
Market-leading and renowned law firm in Dublin is seeking a Business Development Manager to support their growing team.
This position will:
- Work closely with leaders of the business across all departments, focus on developing and driving strategic programmes for target clients and identify new market opportunities
- Manage and develop relationships with clients and stakeholders across all practice areas, sectors and locations
- Bring a commercial and analytical approach to support the strategic business development function, evaluating research, trends and developments
- Manage tender and bid processes, including compiling and overseeing content, pricing strategies and process improvement
- Get involved in innovative project work, roll out of new procedures and templates
- Supporting with internal business development initiatives, new growth markets, offerings and recommendations
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- A natural and innovative business developer with demonstrable track record of success within a professional services environment
- A superb, articulate and credible communicator with the ability to collaborate and build relationships both internally within the firm and externally
- Have a commercial outlook with a strategic and analytical approach
This firm is recognised for its investment in you both by offering market leading remuneration and benefits as well as outstanding learning and development programmes at all levels.
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6392924 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back