Job Title: Banking Solicitor, 1-2 years PQE, Cork
Our client a leading law firm is seeking to recruit a Banking Solicitor to join their team. The position will be based in Cork with a requirement to work on occasion in their Dublin office.
The successful candidate will join a busy team and will gain further experience in all forms of general corporate secured lending, acquisition finance, real estate finance and development finance.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 1 years PQE in Banking and Financial services in a leading Irish or international firm
- Transactional banking, acquisition finance and real estate finance drafting experience of facility and security documentation
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues
- A practical and commercial understanding of clients’ needs
- Excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- An ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
- A strong work ethic and flexible approach to work
For further information on legal jobs in Cork, please call Keane McDonald on +353 1 6087713.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back