Job Title: Aviation Finance Solicitor, Leading Irish Law Firm, Dublin
Our client, a leading Irish Law firm, is seeking to recruit a qualified Aviation Finance Solicitor to join their Aviation team in Dublin.
The team are regarded as a leader in this sector in the Irish market and offer excellent career development opportunities.
- Provide advise to banks, airlines, leasing companies, manufacturers, export credit agencies, funds and lenders on aircraft financing and leasing
- Provide advise on securitisations of aircraft lease portfolios and the establishment of aircraft leasing and joint venture companies in Ireland
- From time to time the successful candidate may also be required to assist on general banking and capital market transactions
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of one year’s relevant experience, advantageous to have either gained this experience or have trained with a medium or large firm
- Banking experience is essential and experience in Aviation while advantageous is not essential
- Experience in acting on behalf of banks and borrowers with a proven ability to manage transactions
- Excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- A track record of excellence in client service
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- Ability to be collegial, work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back