Job Title: Aviation Finance Solicitor, Leading Irish Law Firm, Dublin
Our client, a leading Irish Law firm, is seeking to recruit a qualified Aviation Finance Solicitor to join their Aviation team in Dublin.
The team are regarded as a leader in this sector in the Irish market and offer excellent career development opportunities.
- Provide advise to banks, airlines, leasing companies, manufacturers, export credit agencies, funds and lenders on aircraft financing and leasing
- Provide advise on securitisations of aircraft lease portfolios and the establishment of aircraft leasing and joint venture companies in Ireland
- From time to time the successful candidate may also be required to assist on general banking and capital market transactions
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of one year’s relevant experience, advantageous to have either gained this experience or have trained with a medium or large firm
- Banking experience is essential and experience in Aviation while advantageous is not essential
- Experience in acting on behalf of banks and borrowers with a proven ability to manage transactions
- Excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- A track record of excellence in client service
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- Ability to be collegial, work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin join our Legal Jobs Dublin group on Linkedin.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back