Job Title: Aviation Finance Lawyer, Newly Qualified to 2 years PQE, Dublin
Our Client a leading law firm in Dublin is seeking to recruit an Aviation Finance Lawyer to join their highly regarded Asset Finance team.
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of asset finance matters.
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling.
The successful candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment.
The successful individual’s qualifications and experience will include:
- NQ to 2+ years post qualification asset finance experience in a private practice law firm or in-house.
- Candidates with a keen interest in Aviation Finance who have gained experience in Banking or Structured Finance in a leading firm will also be considered for this position.
- A strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back