Job Title: Aviation Finance Lawyer, Newly Qualified to 2 years PQE, Dublin
Our Client a leading law firm in Dublin is seeking to recruit an Aviation Finance Lawyer to join their highly regarded Asset Finance team.
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of asset finance matters.
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling.
The successful candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment.
The successful individual’s qualifications and experience will include:
- NQ to 2+ years post qualification asset finance experience in a private practice law firm or in-house.
- Candidates with a keen interest in Aviation Finance who have gained experience in Banking or Structured Finance in a leading firm will also be considered for this position.
- A strong academic background, with excellent written communication and drafting skills.
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin join our Legal Jobs Dublin group on Linkedin.
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back