Job Title: Opportunities for Australian Lawyers Returning Home
If you are an Australian qualified lawyer, currently working abroad and thinking of returning home to Australia, whether immediately or in the next few months or years, we would love to talk to you.
We have a number of opportunities in the following areas in top-tier and mid-tier firms across Australia.
- Global Loans – Acquisition, Leveraged, Corporate, Real Estate, and Asset Finance
- Global Markets – Derivatives, Structured Finance, and Securitisation
- Financial Regulation
- Restructuring & Special Situations
- Project Finance
- Corporate Transactions
- Real Estate
- Dispute Resolution
- Digital Economy Transactions
- 3+ years’ experience gained within a top-tier firm, respected mid-tier firm, or in-house
- Studied law and admitted to practice in Australia
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior drafting and research ability
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
- The ability to be team-focused and also work independently
A proactive, positive and energetic approach with a commitment to providing excellent service and, a desire to interact with the market and build
Interested applicants should contact Yvonne Kelly in strict confidence on +61 405 216 810 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back