Job Title: Associate Director Listings, Dublin
Our Client a leading Law firm is seeking an Associate Director Listings to assist them with growing and developing their Listings team in Dublin.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strong business developer with a track record in debt listing to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial firm.
- Leadership in assisting the Firm to build a network, profile and business is the listings sector in relation to all relevant exchanges.
- Business development activities in relation to the Firm’s listings business. Cross selling the Firm’s full service capabilities is integral to this.
- Operational listing activities to include working on progressing live listing applications.
- Monitor and supervise the work of the listings team from both a risk and a work quality assurance perspective.
- Support to, and co-ordination with the wider Financial Services team.
- Day to day operational management of the Firm’s listings related activities. This includes staff management, client management, billing and financial management.
- Such other related activities as tend to arise.
- Experience working in Debt Listing with a track record in business development.
- Hardworking and ambitious with the gravitas to manage and develop solid client relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, analytical, innovative, and highly proactive.
- Knowledge of the Prospectus Directive, Transparency Directive and Market Abuse. Directive as well as the listing guidelines of the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE).
Interested applicants should contact Vicki Weinmann in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back