Job Title: Corporate Law Partner, Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful Corporate Lawyer to join a growing boutique sized firm with ambitious growth plans.
This is a Partner level opportunity which will focus on delivering excellence to an established client list and also develop and grow the practice.
With this role comes a very attractive package with a transparent bonus/commission structure.
- You will deliver outstanding legal advice to the firm’s clients and assess and bring in new case assignments
- You will have experience in the following areas;
- M&A and de-mergers (including drafting Business Transfer Agreements, Asset Transfer Agreements and Share Sale Agreements)
- Subscription and Shareholders’ Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements
- Structuring and implementing management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Legal due diligence in connection with M&A activity, trade sales and investment by way of venture capital or otherwise
- Inward and outward investment
- You will also ideally have previously managed a team of successful corporate lawyers
- The incumbent will be expected to be a true business developer and client manager
- You will have at least 10 years PQE in Corporate Law from a highly respected corporate practice in Ireland, the UK or another common law jurisdiction.
- You will give superb attention to detail at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- You will be a natural business developer with a flair for expanding and growing accounts
The firm see themselves as business advisors who offer practical, business-savvy legal advice focused on getting the very best deal for the client and protecting their best interests.
Interested applicants should contact Mia Barry in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back