Job Title: Senior Risk and Compliance Roles
Senior Compliance and Risk Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for a number of Senior Risk and Compliance people. The positions are based in Sydney, with a highly respected organisation.
- You will be required to implement, manage and monitor risk and compliance matters in a busy department.
- You will work alongside a team of similarly experienced individuals so being a strong team player is a prerequisite.
- These positions will suit experienced risk and compliance individuals with a solid analytics background.
- The successful applicants will have a strong background in risk and compliance.
- Banking experience is preferred.
- You will ideally have strong analytics and projects experience.
- The selected individuals will be hard working and driven.
- You will also be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Selected individuals must be available at short notice and for a minimum of 6 months.
These contracts may be extended for the right individuals.
Excellent remuneration packages will be offered to the selected individuals.
You must have the right to work in New South Wales for at least 6 months.
Interested applicants should contact Yvonne Kelly in strict confidence on +61 405 216 810 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back