Job Title: Paralegal/Legal Executive (In-House), Fin-Tech Organisation, Dublin
Our client is a leading Technology/Financial Services organisation, seeking to appoint a new Paralegal/Legal Executive to join their growing international in-house legal team based in Dublin.
- Provide support to the legal, compliance and company secretarial team
- Cover a variety of areas with a specific focus on commercial contracts
- Prepare/draft reports, legal agreements, correspondence and documents
- Liaise with internal departments, including banking, technology regulatory and compliance
- Research, analyse and address legal queries, along with completing general administrative tasks
- An experienced paralegal/legal executive, ideally with experience in a financial services organisation or at a law firm
- Some regulatory or compliance experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, superb communication and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work well in a busy international environment, showing flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back