Job Title: Senior In-House Lawyer (Insurance / Life Assurance), Dublin
Our client, a highly reputable organisation, is seeking to hire a new Senior In-House Lawyer to join their expanding legal team.
This high-profile position presents a great opportunity to join a collegiate team, working in a dynamic, ever-changing business environment.
- Reporting to the General Counsel with a dotted line to the CEO, providing legal and regulatory advice to the senior executive team and the wider business
- Supporting with the identification and management of legal and regulatory risk
- Assist with commercial and strategic business aims in line with applicable legislation
- Providing legal support in terms of business initiatives, programmes and services
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal documentation
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues relating to life assurance
- Providing training, mentoring and support, as required
- A senior lawyer at Senior Associate level in a law firm or a Senior In-House Counsel, qualified in a Common Law jurisdiction
- Minimum 6-8 years’ PQE, ideally obtained within a law firm environment or in-house, ideally with relevant insurance/life assurance experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain trust at senior management level
- High integrity, excellent project management and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back