Job Title: Legal Counsel (Technology), Dublin
Our client, a leading technology organisation, is looking to appoint a Legal Counsel on an interim basis (12 month maternity leave) to be based at their offices in Dublin city centre.
This is an opportunity for a proactive, resourceful lawyer with excellent commercial awareness to join a progressive, dynamic and growing business.
- Advise and negotiate on a wide range of legal issues across the business
- Draft, review and manage contracts/agreements
- Manage external counsel and provide guidance/advice on potential legal risks
- Oversee and manage compliance issues and corporate policies, ensuring that they are in line with business strategies and objectives
- Act as a trusted legal advisor at all levels within the organisation and interacting with the wider international teams
- A qualified lawyer/solicitor with commercial/corporate experience, ideally with prior in-house experience
- Self-sufficient and motivated, comfortable working both independently as well as part of an international team
- Flexible and resourceful, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Experience of GDPR, data protection and IT/IP issues would be a distinct advantage
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin click on Legal Jobs Dublin
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back