Job Title: Legal Counsel (Technology), Dublin
Our client, a leading technology organisation, is looking to appoint a Legal Counsel on an interim basis (12 month maternity leave) to be based at their offices in Dublin city centre.
This is an opportunity for a proactive, resourceful lawyer with excellent commercial awareness to join a progressive, dynamic and growing business.
- Advise and negotiate on a wide range of legal issues across the business
- Draft, review and manage contracts/agreements
- Manage external counsel and provide guidance/advice on potential legal risks
- Oversee and manage compliance issues and corporate policies, ensuring that they are in line with business strategies and objectives
- Act as a trusted legal advisor at all levels within the organisation and interacting with the wider international teams
- A qualified lawyer/solicitor with commercial/corporate experience, ideally with prior in-house experience
- Self-sufficient and motivated, comfortable working both independently as well as part of an international team
- Flexible and resourceful, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Experience of GDPR, data protection and IT/IP issues would be a distinct advantage
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back