Job Title: Senior Legal Counsel (In-House / Technology), Dublin
Our client, a global technology organisation with its headquarters in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to join its senior management team.
A newly created role, reporting to the CEO, it will be a varied position with an initial focus on commercial litigation and covering a wide range of corporate legal matters.
- Supporting the business on key legal issues, commercial and corporate
- Briefing and assisting with all aspects of commercial disputes resolution, involvement in litigation issues
- Advising on IP, copyright and data protection issues, keeping abreast of changing European legislation
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, advising on complex legal documentation
- Liaise and manage external counsel in multiple jurisdictions
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister with relevant legal experience
- Broad experience of commercial litigation along with knowledge and understanding of IP, technology and commercial contract law
- Commercially astute and results oriented with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Proven ability to build relationships across all levels within the business, cross-functionally and with relevant external parties
For further information on legal jobs in Dublin, please call Keane McDonald on +353 1 6087713.
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back