Job Title: Senior Legal Counsel (In-House / Technology), Dublin
Our client, a global technology organisation with its headquarters in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel to join its senior management team.
A newly created role, reporting to the CEO, it will be a varied position with an initial focus on commercial litigation and covering a wide range of corporate legal matters.
- Supporting the business on key legal issues, commercial and corporate
- Briefing and assisting with all aspects of commercial disputes resolution, involvement in litigation issues
- Advising on IP, copyright, and data protection issues, keeping abreast of changing European legislation
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, advising on complex legal documentation
- Liaise and manage external counsel in multiple jurisdictions
- Qualified Solicitor/Barrister with relevant legal experience
- Broad experience of commercial litigation along with knowledge and understanding of IP, technology and commercial contract law
- Commercially astute and results-oriented with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Proven ability to build relationships across all levels within the business, cross-functionally and with relevant external parties
If you would like to keep up to date with the very latest Legal Jobs in Dublin click on Legal Jobs Dublin
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back