Job Title: Legal Counsel - Data Protection (International Technology), Dublin
Our client, an international US tech organisation, is looking to hire a new in-house Legal Counsel – Data Protection to join the team.
A newly created role, this position will be to join a growing international in-house legal team and to get involved with a wide range of issues relating to data protection globally.
- Advising, reporting and monitoring issues relating to data protection/compliance with GDPR and other international/European legislation
- Conduct audits and maintain monitoring responsibilities
- Advise on impact assessments, maintain and develop data protection policies and procedures
- Arrange training and communications for employees in relation to privacy and data protection activities
- Acting as an advisor at all levels within the organisation, including interaction with senior management across multiple jurisdictions
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in-house on data protection/privacy projects, ideally within multinational organisations
- Excellent knowledge of data protection laws and practices, ideally combined with experience of compliance frameworks and providing employee training programmes
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment along with a dynamic team of multinational professionals
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back