Job Title: Commercial Counsel (In-House), Dublin
Our client, a global technology organisation, with its headquarters in Dublin is seeking to hire a new Commercial Counsel for their international in-house legal team.
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the major players in the industry, this is a superb chance to work within a fast-paced, in-house environment as part of a collegiate international legal team.
- Provide legal advice on strategic commercial objectives
- Act as a trusted legal advisor for business partners internationally
- Draft, review and negotiate software licencing agreements and other legal documents
- Keep abreast of relevant legislation and developments across EMEA in a global role
- A qualified solicitor/lawyer/attorney with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, either in-house or in a law firm
- A commercial thinker and a superb communicator, comfortable in a fast-paced, high-pressured international environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to interact at all levels within the business
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back