Job Title: New: Commercial Contracts Manager (Legal/ Procurement), Fin-Tech Organisation, Dublin
Our client is a leading technology/financial services organisation, seeking to appoint a new Commercial Contracts Manager to join their growing international in-house legal team based in Dublin.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts and terms and conditions for vendors and suppliers
- Understand applicable laws, regulations, financial services and regulatory trends
- Ensure that contracts are compliant with state law, rules and regulations
- Support the business in terms of initiatives, provide creative solutions and work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Develop and implement processes and procedures, overseeing and managing a team, both locally and remotely
- A qualified solicitor/lawyer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in contract negotiations
- A superb communicator with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience of building effective relationships both internally and externally across the business
- Proven ability to work well in a busy international environment, working across multiple time zones
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back