Job Title: In-House Legal Counsel, Financial Service Organisation, Dublin
Our client is a large financial services organisation, seeking to hire a new In-House Legal Counsel to join their team, based in Dublin city centre.
This position offers a great opportunity to step into an in-house role, reporting to a Senior Legal Counsel within the financial services sector
- Provide guidance on legal issues that arise, support with legal investigations and responses to client issues
- Support with the management of internal legal matters relating to litigation, maintaining efficient communication with external legal advisors
- Overseeing projects and liaising with other teams within the business in terms of data management and data protection initiatives
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements
- Researching and resolving legal queries from clients
- A qualified solicitor who is seeking an in-house legal role
- 2-4 years’ PQE, either in-house or in a law firm, ideally with commercial litigation experience within the financial services sector
- Capable and confident, able to work autonomously while also part of a close team
- Commercial awareness, a proactive approach and excellent interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back