Job Title: In-House Recruitment Executive (Law Firm), Dublin
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms, is looking to appoint an In-House Recruitment Executive to be part of its HR team. This offers a fabulous opportunity to join during a period of growth.
Reporting to the Head of HR and Recruitment Manager, this role will focus on recruiting talent into the business which is considered to be a key strategy for the success of the firm.
- Reviewing and screening candidate applications, drafting and reviewing job descriptions
- Liaising with prospective candidates and hiring managers, conducting interviews, taking them through each stage of the process from application to offer stage
- Arranging updates to websites and intranet, maintaining recruitment records, preparing employment contracts and other relevant details
- Making proactive suggestions and streamlining the recruitment process, as well as conducting market research
- A bright graduate with prior recruitment experience, ideally within a professional services/legal environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and utmost discretion
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as autonomously, building relationships across all levels within the organisation, including with senior management
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back