Job Title: New: In House Legal Counsel, Data Protection, Dublin
Our client, an international software/technology organisation with one of its European centres in Dublin, is looking to hire a new in-house Legal Counsel to join the team.
Reporting to the General Counsel (EMEA), this is a newly created role to focus on data protection globally and therefore working closely with the operations teams across multiple jurisdictions.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with European and international data protection legislation (GDPR)
- Conducting audits and risk analysis, advising on data protection impact assessments
- Responding to requests from data subjects (clients, suppliers and employees) regarding their personal data/individual rights and other privacy regulations
- Participating and interacting at all levels within the organisation, including at senior management level, raising awareness of DP/privacy issues
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience of data protection/privacy issues and global compliance frameworks, ideally within a multinational organisation
- Good judgment skills and the ability to assess compliance risks appropriately, in line with the commercial needs of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team of professionals
- International travel would be required occasionally
Interested applicants should contact Mared Roberts in strict confidence on +353 1 6087713 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back