Job Title: In-House Lawyer – Sydney
Our Client, a leading utilities company has an opportunity for an experienced corporate lawyer to join their growing legal team.
The successful applicant will work with the wider business on all commercial legal matters to include providing legal advice on commercial and compliance matters.
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to corporate and commercial matters
- Identifying transactional risks and advising on relevant mitigations,
- Drafting and reviewing policies, procedures and reports,
- Advising on contract management, project implementation and dispute management and resolution, including assisting the business to manage litigation and commercial disputes,
- Working closely with external counsel as and when required.
- A Lawyer, admitted in Australia with 5-8 years’ PAE including solid experience in corporate and commercial transactions and legal matters
- Strong experience in negotiating, reviewing and drafting of commercial contracts and advising on genera legal issues
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex legislation, contractual documentation and other legal documents,
- Excellent communicator with an eye for detail
- A dedicated and loyal team player.
Interested applicants should contact Yvonne Kelly in strict confidence on +61 405 216 810 or send your CV to email@example.com. Absolute discretion is assured.
Click to go back